One United Leave-In Conditioner
25 benefits that increase manageability, protection and beauty.
- Delivers caring benefits for improved manageability, protection, beauty
- Provides lightweight Conditioning
- Enhances the caring benefits of other leave-in treatments
- Softens the touch of texture of the styling products
- Conditions and nourishes hair
- Helps even porous hair
- Reduces hair dryness, detangles, and helps strengthen hair
- Primes hair for styling and helps prevent hair breakage from brushing
- Safe for color-treated hair and ombre hair
- Helps prevent heat damage from hair hot tools
- Helps prevent split ends and seal in hair cuticle
- Helps protect hair from external aggressors
- Gives hair a silky touch
- Adds hair smoothness and hair shine
- Helps control frizz
- Controls hair fly-aways
- Makes blow-dry easier
- Hair style refresher
- Lightweight results
- Alone - apply after cleansing or to refresh hair between washes.
- With a rinse-out treatment - apply after cleansing and before rinse-out treatment.
- With a leave-in treatment - layered after cleansing.
- With a styling product - apply before or after styling.
TIP: When layering, always apply the lightest product first which is typically One United.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ACETAMIDE MEA, LACTAMIDE MEA, DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, TRIDECETH-6, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, XYLOSE, LACTIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, APHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, VIOLA ODORATA EXTRACT-VIOLA ODORATA FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE